HA-540 Headphone Amp
Bellari has done it again! They’ve released another true audiophile gem that sells for a budget price. This time it’s a lush sounding pure Class A tube headphone amp; the ha540. The ha540 is a real hi-end piece with plenty of gain that is uniquely capable of driving headphones rated from 16 – 2000 Ohms. Having two separate inputs, it’s brilliantly designed to work equally well with both high and low output level source components. This means it will produce a high level signal of superb clarity when connected directly to a CD player, computer, iPod or mp3 player. A zero-feedback design guarntees a smooth natural analog response. Bellari products are all hand assembled in the USA.
• Input Impedance: 47k ohms
• Output Impedance: 16 ohms
• Max Output Level: +15dBv @ 1kHz at .1% dist.
• THD: .05% @ 1kHz
• S/N Ratio: >80dB unweighted
• Indicator: 1 power LED
• Max Output Power: up to 500 mW/side, 1 W/stereo (@16 Ohms)
• Frequency Response: 5 Hz – 30 kHz
• Phase Shift (In to Out): 0 dB
• Crosstalk: - 75 dB
• Headphone Impedance: 16 Ohms – 2000 Ohms
• Max Input Level: +15 dBV
• Input Connectors: Low: RCA, 3.5mm stereo, High: RCA
• Outputs: 1: ¼” TRS Stereo jack, 1: 3.5 mm TRS stereo jack
• Power: 15 VDC – 700mA
• Tube: 12AX7
w6 x h2.5 x d5.4 in.
3 lbs. pkg.