VP 530 Tube Phono Stage
The vp 530 is a usb/tube phono preamp for use with moving magnet and high output moving coil cartridges. It includes a built in headphone amplifier, burr-brown analog to digial (A2D) converter with usb output, and RIAA curve/flat EQ. The vp 530 is designed to amplify an RIAA equalized phono signal to a hi level signal or provide a usb digital output. Since the unit utilizes tube circuitry the resulting output signal is more warm and musical than solid state preamplifiers. The real kicker aside from the price and stellar sound is that it's manufactured in the USA.
• RIAA/flat equalization
• all tube circuitry
• switchable rumble filter
• mute switch
• headphone output w/variable level control
• steel chassis
• i/o connectors: rca, 1/4" trs stereo, mini USB
• input sensitivity: 30 dB gain @ 1kHz, 47k ohms
• input impedance: 50k ohms
• output impedance: 8 ohms Headphone, 100 ohms rca
• max output level: >10dB @ 1kHz at at .1% dist.
• equalization: RIAA +/- 1.5 dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
• burr-brown PCM 2901EG, 16 bit 44.1khz
• rumble filter: 20Hz
• thd: .02% @ 1KHz
• s/n ratio: >80 dB unweighted
• pwr: psu115 15 v dc 700Ma
• indicator: 1 power LED
w6 x h2.5 x d5.4 in.
3 lbs. pkg.