Our pricing for this product is the "MAP Pricing." This means that the prices shown here are the "minimum advertised prices" permitted by the manufacturer.
Clearaudio's innovative Magnify tonearm uses a unique low-friction hybrid ball bearing/magnet pivot assembly, providing a new level of performance for tonearms in its price class. The Magnify features a carbon fiber arm tube which reduces resonance for enhanced clarity. The Magnify's precision machined aluminum headshell features adjustable azimuth. Fine adjustments for VTF, anti-skate and bearing damping are easily performed with precision controls, assuring the most accurate phono cartridge set-up. The Magnify is internally wired with Clearaudio's best Six Stream cable, as found on their Statement tonearm. This assures signal integrity, ideal for all high quality phono cartridges especially low output moving coils. The Magnify uses the Clearaudio/Linn standard mount, making it compatible with all Clearaudio turntables and an ideal replacement tonearm for other brand turntables.
- Tonearm weight:200 g (330 g including counterweight)
- Zero points:Inner : 66.04 mm Outer: 120.9 mm
- Audio lead:Clearaudio Sixstream
- Overhang:17.30 mm
- Overall Tonearm length:345 mm
- Effective Tonearm length:239.3 mm
- Pivot to Stylus:222 mm
- Anti-skating factor at a radius of 83.9 mm and 133.0 mm:0.49
- Mounting style:Linn / Clearaudio
- Warranty: 3 years