Our pricing for this product is the "MAP Pricing." This means that the prices shown here are the "minimum advertised prices" permitted by the manufacturer.
The Clearaudio Satisfy Carbon Fiber features high quality handmade Swiss vertical and lateral bearings composed of a pure polished sapphire. It is wired with Clearaudio's Direct Wire in order to provide an unbroken low-resistance signal path from the cartridge pins through the arm tube to the phono-preamplifier. Its precision milled aluminum headshell is mated to a carbon fibre arm tube and allows for accurate cartridge alignment including azimuth adjustment. In addition, the Satisfy CF features an elegant, innovative magnetic anti-skating control and a precision aluminum cuing mechanism. The Satisfy CF uses the Clearaudio/Linn standard mount, making it compatible with all Clearaudio turntables and an ideal replacement tonearm for other brand turntables.
- Tonearm weight:335 g including counterweight
- Zero points:Inner : 66.0 mm Outer: 120.9 mm
- Audio lead:Clearaudio Direct Wire
- Overhang:17.31 mm
- Overall Tonearm length:302 mm
- Effective Tonearm length:239.3 mm
- Pivot to Stylus:222 mm
- Anti-skating factor at a radius of 62.9 mm and 126.9 mm:0.43
- Mounting style:Linn / Clearaudio
- Warranty:2 years