Our pricing for this product is the "MAP Pricing." This means that the prices shown here are the "minimum advertised prices" permitted by the manufacturer.
Please choose New (no trade-in) or Upgrade (with trade-in) If you have a cartridge to trade, mention in the comments section of your order.
Moving Coil Phono Cartridge
The new DELOS cartridge utilizes Lyra's latest technology. The new design allows the coils of the cartridge to stay aligned with the magnetic circuit while the tracking force is applied. Designer Jonathan Carr has discovered a way to maintain optimum alignment at all times. This allows the Delos to track better; clearly improving sound quality, particularly low-level resolution, dynamic range, transient impact, and immediacy. This is no subtle advance.
• Ogura-made cantilever/coil/diamond stylus assembly
• Boron rod cantilever and original Lyra line-contact stylus
• Body machined from a single billet of aluminum alloy then hard anodized for superior rigidity
• Entirely hand-made and "voiced" by Yoshinori Mishima for consistency and performance
• 0.45mV output
• Exchange with any Lyra Cartridge
Recommended Tracking Force
Compliance: 12 x 10-6 cm/dyne at 100Hz
Internal Impedance: 4 ohms
Recommended Load Impedance: 100 ohms to 47 kohms
Coil Wire: Ultra pure 6 nines "Stress Free" Copper
Cantilever Material: Boron rod cantilever
Stylus: Natural diamond, Ogura-manufactured, Lyra original line-contact stylus
Contact Radius: 3 x 70 micrometers profile
Mounting: Centerline through mounting holes to stylus tip: 9.5 mm
Cartridge Weight: 6.4g (without stylus cover)