The DV 500 turntable is a William Firebaugh (Well Tempered Lab) designed turntable to facilitate a high performance and stable platform for the Dynavector 507 Tonearm.
• Dual layer acrylic / aluminium sandwich construction.
• Servo Controlled motor with anti vibration mounting.
• “ Zero tolerance” main bearing.
• 0.004 inches Polyester thread belt.
• Predrilled tonearm mounting plate for DV 507 tonearm.
Nominal speeds: 33/45 RPM Wow & Flutter: 0.03% to 0.04% J.I.S. Rumble: 50db compared to 100HZ tone recorded at a level of 1cm/sec. Output: RCA L/R Pin Power Supply: 9V DC 1.3A Centre pin positive Dimensions: 650 x 600 x 400 18kg (shipping)