OUR PRICING FOR THIS PRODUCT IS THE "MAP PRICING." THIS MEANS THAT THE PRICES SHOWN HERE ARE THE "MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICES" PERMITTED BY THE MANUFACTURER.
• Belt drive with silicone belt
• Low vibration synchronous motor
• Integrated motor control with DC power supply secures silent running
• Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom
• 8,6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
• Ortofon OM5e cartridge, pre-mounted
• Pre-mounted gold-plated RCA interconnect cable
• Special turntable feet for effective decoupling
• Colour options: Black, Red, White
• Dust cover included
Turntable innovation for vinyl starters with class-leading sound quality!
A quiet-running synchronous motor with silicone belt is driving a low-resonance platter made from laminated particle board. A new motor control with DC power supply minimzes unwanted vibration effectively. The main platter bearing consists of stainless steelspindle and bronze bushing with Teflon bottom to seccure low friction.
The main chassis is made from lightweight, but very stiff particle board. Essential II utilises a straight 8,6“ aluminium tonearm design made from a single piece of aluminium with sapphire bearings, which offers a far better „plug & play“ solution, than it‘s predecessor. Special feet effectively decouples the turntable from the surface.
Pro-Ject Essential II
||33, 45 (manual speed change)
||33: 0,14% 45: 0,25%
|Wow & flutter
||300mm particle board with felt mat (0,8kg)
|effective arm length
|counterweight for mass
||3 - 5,5g (included)
|tracking force range
||0 - 25mn (OM5 18mn recommended)
||power supply, dust cover
||420 x 112 x 330mm (WxHxD)
||4,0 kg net