Original component feet often have their over-dampening material influence negatively the sonic potential of an audio component. Cerabase slimline is the ideal substitute when it comes to correct resonance deflection by simultaneously enhancing the visual aspect.
The Cera technology is based on direct coupling for effective transfer of sound interfering resonance. fast resonance transfer is provided by extreme hard high-tech ceramic balls. Combined with precision machined materials like stainless steel or aluminum, the optimum balance between damping and deflection is achieved.
The resulting vacuum effect draws off unwanted resonance directly where it evolves.
The clear advantage: no resonance build-up, no overdamping, no loss of deflection. The Cera technology improves the sound wherever sound-impairing resonance restricts the musicality.
The ceramic difference
Cutting edge technology from the leading manufacturer of high end equipment supports the ultimate direct coupling device for your audio components. Better resolution, better soundstage, better dynamics and better music.
• Ideal substitute for sonically inadequate original component feet
• Optimum range of application: 40 - 330 pounds of component weight
• Recommended for audio components
• Stainless steel, hand polished
• Screw on technology (not height adjustable)
• Including assembly accessories and packaging