The Cloud 11 offers the best performance with some added features:
- Its bottom plate is designed with deeper wells to provide an added level of
safety in use. The ball stays in the well and rests squarely on the dimple thus
preventing accidental rolling off of the bottom plate.
- The top plate features a thicker skirt that makes the platform more rigid to
withstand heavier components and minimize deformation.
- The regular size of the top plate is 18 x 16 to accommodate components
with larger footprints.
- The extra thickness of the bottom plate and the top plate skirt improve
vibration reduction performance to an average of 99% of the vibration from 5Hz
to 500 Hz, with a resonance frequency of around 13 Hz.
- The Cloud 11 comes standard with five balls, each has an optimal weight
load of 10 lbs. A regular Cloud 11 with 5 balls is matched perfectly with
components up to 50-60 lbs. Substract balls for lighter loads and add more balls
for heavier loads. Extra balls are available.