HDMI 2.0 Silver
*Lengths over 6.0 meter include Built-in Amplifier/Equalizer
· Bandwidth of at least 18Gbps for all lengths. Shorter cables will exceed this figure by a significant margin.
· Supports video resolutions up to 4K @ 60 fps (frames per second). This is also known as 2160P, and is 4 times the clarity of 1080p.
· Supports up to 32 channels of uncompressed digital audio and a maximum sampling rate of 1536 Khz.
· Supports the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio.
· The cable also supports all other features of HDMI 2.0, such as 3D video, Ethernet, CEC extensions, Dual View, Multi-stream Audio, and Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams.
· The cable is made with silver-coated Continuous CrystalTM conductors encased in an ultra low loss, notrogen injected dielectric. DImensional uniformity is extremely precise, to allow the extremely high data rates the cable is capable of.
· The cable has four separate shields for the highest possible noise rejection.
· The connectors are very high quality and have 24K gold plated contacts.
· Cable OD is 8.5mm.