Our pricing for this product is the "MAP Pricing." This means that the prices shown here are the "minimum advertised prices" permitted by the manufacturer. Because these are already the lowest prices possible, the additional incentives usually available under "Frequent Flyer" program do not apply to this item.
Note: The lead time for the Rosewood option is about 2-3 weeks.
The LCD-2 is a state of the art Planar Magnetic Headphone from Audez’e Inc. Every component of the LCD-2 is precision engineered with one goal in mind: Recreate the sound exactly like the artist intended. LCD-2 combines leading edge technology and development with knowledge, feedback and suggestions from an on-going dialogue with Sound Engineers and Audiophiles. The Audeze LCD-2 uses a proprietary thin film diaphragm that is housed between a unique super efficient push-pull magnetic structure. Audeze’s manufacturing process combined with the advanced materials and technology produce extremely accurate and incredible sounding headphones. The LCD-2s are available in standard Bamboo, or for +$150 in hand-selected Carribean Rosewood. The sloped earpads are made of premium lambskin leather with specially selected foam to offer the right amount of firmness.
LCD-2 comes with
ADZ-5 Cable (2.5 meters or 8.2 ft with split)
Frequency response graph of the particular LCD-2
Care kit and Warranty documents
1 year limited warranty
• Planar Magnetic Transducers.
• Specially designed premium lamb skin leather earpads.
• Diaphragm excursion of 2.5 mm p-p for very high SPL. Maximum output exceeds 130 dB.
• Left and rear transducers have matched sensitivity and frequency response within +/- 0.5 dB.
• Specially designed self closing, acoustically transparent magnetic structure with highest grade Neodymium magnets.
• Large diaphragm area creates plane sound waves that enter ear canals the same way as it happens in real environment.
• Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 20 KHz, usable high frequency extension 50 KHz.
• Distortion: less than 1% even at full output.
• Impedance: 50 Ohms, nominal
• Maximum diaphragm excursion: 2.5mm p-p
• Efficiency: 91 dB/1mW
• Maximum output: 133dB, 15W
• Transducer active diaphragm area: 6.17 square inches.
• Input cable: Custom cable with mini XLR connectors
• Contact pressure: 1.5 N.
• Weight: 550 g, without cable.