Black Cube Linear With the launch of the Black Cube Linear there is now an upscale headphone amplifier designed for the highest demands. It features a selectable gain (0dB, 10dB, 20dB) that effectively optimizes the output level of the zero global feedback Class A output stage.
For stereo setups with just one source, like a CD player or a turntable with a phono stage, the Black Cube Linear is the simplest and most effective active preamp one can think of. All audio connectors including the two Neutrik phone jacks come with gold plated contacts. No external Y-adapter needed.
* Input Impedance: 40k Ohms
* Maximum Gain: 0dB, 10dB, 20dB switchable underneath the unit
* Frequency Response: 10Hz (-0.3dB) to 35 kHz (-1dB)
* S/N Ratio: >95dB at 0dB gain
* THD: < 0.001% at 6mW/300 Ohms
* Channel Separation: > 70dB/10kHz
* Output Power: 200mW/300 Ohms 400mW/60 Ohms
* Power Dissipation: < 5W, internal, regulated power supply
* RIAA Filter: passive equalization between the linear gain stages
* Interchannel Mismatch: typical 0.5 dB
* Power Consumption: < 3W; external PWX power supply