VENOM Series Signal Phono Cables are the latest result of years in technological innovation and custom-parts engineering. The goal is to create products of reference quality and performance, at affordable prices.
You’ll find that quality in phono signal cable performance can be had at an affordable price.
Features & Benefits
- OHNO Continuous Cast Copper promotes better sound quality
- VTX™ Conductors (hollow-core) for deeper clarity?
- Premium Shunyata XLR and RCA Connectors for solid connectivity?
- 100% coverage braided shield to reduce RF noise?
- Stunning Aesthetic makes for attractive presentation
- Very Flexible Cables make them easy to manage in close corners
- Reference-quality value that is affordable
Sound systems, recording and studio environments that require phono connectors, such as turntables and some tape machines.
- Gauge: 16 AWG Coaxial
- Capacitance: 63 pf/M
- Impedance: 0.028 Ω/M
- True Balanced Geometry
- 10 Gauge OFE 101 conductors
- OFE 101 certified Copper
- VTX (hollow tube conductors)
- 100% coverage electro-static aluminized mylar shielding
- Foamed PE Insulation /TPV Jacket