Our pricing for this product is the "MAP Pricing." This means that the prices shown here are the "minimum advertised prices" permitted by the manufacturer.
It’s the age of personal, portable electronics; everyone carries their music with them. Whether you’re using iTunes for low-bit-rate downloads or high resolution music files just connect your computer to the Stride with one of our matching ADL Formula 2 USB cables or the new i-D35SP analog stereo cables. When you’re on the road plug your music player’s analog headphone output into the line input of the Stride and open the player’s volume to maximum and use the volume control on the Stride.
For higher resolution all-digital signals simply connect the Stride to your computer’s USB port. The USB port charges the battery and you can listen to music while it’s charging!
Stride Portable Headphone Amplifier Specifications
- Output Jack: 3.5mm Phone Jack x 1
- Headphone Output Level (Max.): 1%THD 1kHz
- 78mW (12 ohm) 94mW (16 ohm) 110mW (32 ohm) 98.6mW (56 ohm)
- 23mW (300 ohm) 16mW (600 ohm)
- Line in: 20Hz~20kHz (±0.5dB) headphone output
- USB in: 20Hz~20kHz (±0.5dB) headphone output
- Channel Separation: 60dB (1KHz)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.02% (Line Input 1KHz)
- Input Jack: Line In (3.5mm switched Phone Jack) x 1, USB In (mini B type) x 1
Signal to Noise Ratio:
- Line in: 100dB (A-Weighted)
- USB in: 96dB (A-Weighted)
- DAC Chip: WM8716 192kHz/24bit
- USB Chip: TE7022L 96kHz/24bit
- Power Supply-1: DC5V , 2000mA , 10W Switching Power Adapter
- Music Playback Time: Up to 80 hrs when charged (approx. 5 hours)
- Power Supply-2: DC3.7V, 940mAh Li-ion Type 14650 Rechargeable Battery
- Dimensions: 65 (W) x 120 (D) x 28 (H) mm
- High-end performance; Furutech takes what’s there and makes it better!
- Beautifully-finished atomized black or silver-white aluminum body with anodized aluminum side panels.
- Fits in the palm of your hand! Enjoy your music anywhere, on your desk or on the go.
- High quality volume control (front) and On/Off switch (rear)
- Gold-plated 3.5mm analog line input (switched) or gold-plated USB digital input for PC audio (Phone jack overrides output from USB mini-B interface on rear panel)
- Runs on USB power or an AC/DC switching power adapter that recharges battery
- High performance headphone amplifier drives 12 to 600 ohm headphones
- Gold-plated circuitry on high quality printed circuit board
Front Controls and Indicators:
- HEADPHONES OUTPUT: 3.5mm phone jack
- LINE INPUT: 3.5mm switched phone jack
- VOLUME: Rotary type variable resistor
- One dual color RED and BLUE LED: BLUE indicates Power On / RED indicates Battery Low Voltage
- MASTER POWER ON/OFF
- USB: 1 USB mini-B Type
- Internal DC3.7V, 940mAh Li-ion Type 14650 Rechargeable Battery
- Charging Indicators: One dual-color RED and GREEN LED: RED indicates Charging / GREEN indicates Full Charge